Educating young people for the 21st century
We are delighted that you are considering applying to Ernest Bevin Academy.
Ernest Bevin Academy Admissions Criteria 2024-25
We will admit 120 pupils into Year 7 in September 2024.
Places will first be allocated to Children with an Education Health and Care Plan which names the school or for whom the school is being consulted with by the responsible Local Authority. In the event of oversubscription, the remaining places will then be offered in the following order of priority:
- Looked after children and those who ceased to be looked after children looked after because they were adopted, or because they became subject to a residence order, child arrangements order or a special guardianship order
- Children with a professionally supported exceptional medical need or exceptional social need for a place at the academy, as decided by Wandsworth Local Authority
- Applicants who have a sibling on the roll at the college at the time of application
- Children of staff employed directly at the school
- Applicants who live nearest to the academy using a straight-line measurement from home to the college as calculated by Wandsworth Council’s Geographical Information System
How to apply
To apply for a place you must complete an application form through your local Council.
Admissions are co-ordinated by Wandsworth Council. For more information please click here to visit the Wandsworth Council website.
If you have any questions about the application process please email email@example.com