Every student is expected to wear a compulsory uniform as shown below. We want students to take pride in the academy uniform, and expect them in full uniform, looking smart, every day. The academy uniform can be purchased from our uniform partner website here.
Full sports kit should be brought into the academy in an appropriate bag on the days it is needed.
Any student who arrives without a full uniform will be placed in our reflection room until this is rectified, for example, by parents bringing the missing item into the academy.
For any family who requires financial assistance, please contact the school office in confidence, where we will try our best to support.
We can offer second-hand items at a reduced cost, subject to availability.
- Black Blazer with EBA Phoenix logo pre-embroidered on pocket
- Tie in year colour
- Black tailored trousers
- White shirt with collar
- Black leather shoes (no trainers)
- Black V-neck jumper
- EBA tracksuit bottoms/shorts
- EBA sports top
- EBA black & white rugby top
- Football socks
- Trainers/Boots depending on activity
- Swimming trunks, towel & googles when swimming is timetabled
All students should have the following equipment with them each day:
- Pens, pencils and a small set of colouring pencils
- Basic scientific calculator
- Geometrical instrument set
- Eraser (note: Tipex or its equivalent is not permitted)
- Reading Book (to be carried at all times)
- A sturdy bag to carry books and equipment
- Sports kit appropriate to the day’s activities
Sixth Form students do not wear uniform but are expected to dress smartly.
Students are not permitted to wear:
- Football tops
- Tracksuit bottoms
- Vest tops
- Sliders / flip flops.
All Sixth Form students are expected to wear their lanyards with their ID card at all times when on site.
Please name all items of school uniform and equipment to ensure they can be returned to your child if they are found. Any unnamed items will be kept in the college office and parents are encouraged to inquire after any items that have gone missing.
PE kit will be kept in the PE office and boys who have forgotten their kit may be able to borrow items if available.
At the end of each term, any remaining unclaimed items of clothing that cannot be returned to their owners will be donated to charity.