padres’ Evening for Year 12 y 13
Dear Parents / Carers,
We are please to inform you that 6º form Parents Evening is happening on Thursday 4º of February. Appointments are now available for booking.
Please follow this link to log in and begin making your bookings (you will need your child’s full name, as it appears on the top of the MyEd app).
Please be aware that the platform has a cut off of 5 minutes. Conversations about your son/daughter need to be focussed on what they need to do to improve.
Some tips to prepare for the meetings are:
1) Have some specific questions ready to ask teachers,
2) Ensure any specific concerns are mentioned at the start of the session,
3) Have a prior conversation with your son/daughter about each subject and make sure they are ready to speak to their teacher
4) Be aware of the 5 minute timer at the top of the page, the session will end as soon as the timer finishes counting down.
5) Have your camera and microphone enabled before the meeting
Please also be aware that, following government guidance, teachers will not be able to discuss predicted grades or what your son/daughter is likely to achieve. The government is still consulting on how grades will be awarded, and we do not know what the process will be yet.
Please follow this link for an explanation on how to use the platform, including a video tutorial:
Sra. J Young and Mr. T. Kay
Ms J Young
Mr T Kay