At Ernest Bevin College we promote a programme of student support and well-being. This page contains links to information that can be accessed by students at the college.
ერნესტ ბენინის კოლეჯი – where to get support
If a student is unhappy or concerned about their own well-being or that of another student they should:
- Students can speak to their tutor, head of year or any adult in the college
- Students can also speak to Mr Kay, the EBC Designated Safeguarding Leads.
- Students can use the SHARP system, an online system to report concerns.
- Students should tell their parents and ask them to raise the matter with the college.
- Childrens Mental Health Week Assembly 2021 Video