At Ernest Bevin College we promote a programme of student support and well-being. This page contains links to information that can be accessed by students at the college.
If a pupil is unhappy or concerned about their own well-being or that of another pupil they should:
- Pupils can speak to their tutor, head of year or any adult in the college
- Pupils can also speak to Mr Sullivan, Ms Nelson, Mr Sarah, Mr Kay, Mr McCarthy or Ms Dobinson, the EBC Designated Safeguarding Leads. Mr Sullivan is Senior DSL.
- Pupils can use the SHARP system, an online system to report concerns.
- Pupils should tell their parents and ask them to raise the matter with the college.
- Childrens Mental Health Week Assembly 2021 Video