Viaje de esquí 2020 – 22-29de febrero 2020
This year’s trip was another great success and enjoyed by all the boys who took part. They had a great week’s skiing in France and enjoyed a full range of weather conditions from glorious sunshine to almost blizzard white-out snow falls. The trip was once again led by Mr Dapaah in conjunction with Equity Ski, a leading operator with over 20 years experience in organising school ski trips. The cost of the trip was £709 (payable in installments) and included:
- Six Days of skiing
- Travel to and from airport by coach
- Full daily programme of activities
- Comprehensive package of ski tuition
- Full programme of evening entertainment
- Full board accomodation including hot lunches or packed lunches
- Comprehensive travel insurance (details available on request)
- Ski boots, poles, helmets and skis hire
- Six day lift pass
The only additional costs include pocket money and money for snacks.
A full passport will be needed plus a valid EHIC card to validate the insurance.