Ernest Bevin College ….Educating young people for the 21st century…..
by offering unique opportunities in Science Technology Engineering Maths (STEM)
and Elite Sport.
Ethos – Our values of Opportunity, Happiness, Respect, Tolerance and Resilience are at the heart of all that we believe in at Ernest Bevin College. The ethos of the college is one of high expectations of behaviour and learning in conjunction with a warm, friendly and supportive environment. We are inclusive and are proud to have a community of students of all backgrounds, prior attainment and needs. We aim to ensure that we can deliver an education so that everyone is able to fulfil their potential.
Watch the video below to give a flavour of some of the many opportunities on offer to the students who attend Ernest Bevin College
- WE specialise in STEM (Science Technology Engineering and Maths) subjects
- WE also specialise in sport at an elite level
- WE achieve good exam results (when compared to boys national figures)
- WE have over 90% of our Sixth Formers going on to university and apprenticeships
- WE have a broad and balanced curriculum
- WE are an over-subscribed school serving our local community
- WE have a committed, hard working stable staff
- WE have modern facilities, including a new Sixth Form Centre and Sports Complex
- WE have sporting links with Greenhouse Sports (Table Tennis and Judo), a Football Academy in partnership with Tooting & Mitcham FC, a Cricket Academy in partnership with Twenty20 cricket and an Athletics Academy in the Sixth Form.
- WE have International School’s Status and are a Confucius Classroom school